|New end-of-life documentary|
The U.S. based Pro-Life Health Care Alliance featured the production in a recent email newsletter. They stated, in part:
- Understanding Critical Medical Decisions
- Peter's Story: When a Child Dies
- Brain Death: Jennifer Hamann's Story
- The Hidden Story about Organ Donation
- Living With a Deadly Diagnosis
- Facing the Disability Challenge
- Understanding Depression and Dying
- Hospice: Making an Informed Decision
- What about Food and Water
- The Myth of Physician Assisted Suicide Safeguards.
"Available in DVD format or online, "Informed" includes interviews with leading pro-life advocates such as Julie Grimstad (Life is Worth Living), Mary Kellett (Prenatal Partners for Life), Jennifer Hamann (CA Nurses for Ethical Standards), Dana Palmer (cancer survivor), Mark Davis Pickup (disability rights advocate), Dr. Karl Benzio (Lighthouse Network), and Jo Tolck (Human Life Alliance)."
Copies can purchased in DVD format or online at humanlife.org.
Click on image below or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiGA_ztiD_Y to see my interview Facing the Disability Challenge because, well, this is my blog. Having said that all eleven segments of the video are worth seeing and I highly recommend getting a copy of Informed: Life is Worth Living.